At the Art of Achievement Awards event, Gary Hurand was given by William S. White the C.S. Mott Award, one of four individual awards for “exemplary community leadership”. This was the fourth year for the Art of Achievement Awards event by the Flint and Genesee Chamber of Commerce and its Convention and Visitors Bureau held at the Flint Institute of Art on November 9th. The 19 awards are community awards for business excellence , civic-minded and customer-driven given to individuals and organizations. The Art Hurand Award, another exemplary leadership awards was given to Mark Braun of Mr. B’s Joybox Express. Hurand is a past president of the Flint Jewish Federation, owner of Management Diversified, Inc. and son of Art Hurand.
- Weizmann Institute invites the public for a night of science wonders
- Nahal brigade completes largest drill in three years
- Lebanon: 480 Israeli violations of resolution 1701 in 2 months - report
- Empowering entrepreneurs in the West Bank
- Grapevine: Remembering a day of triumph
- Team Israel opens Olympic qualifier with a 3-0 pitching gem over Spain
- Iran's Zarif: Result of any strike against Tehran would be 'all out war'
- Blue and White vows unity coalition without Netanyahu
- El Al's Jerusalem-inspired Dreamliner aircraft arrives in Israel
- Saudis, Israel attack pro-Iran militias on Syria-Iraq border - report