At the Art of Achievement Awards event, Gary Hurand was given by William S. White the C.S. Mott Award, one of four individual awards for “exemplary community leadership”. This was the fourth year for the Art of Achievement Awards event by the Flint and Genesee Chamber of Commerce and its Convention and Visitors Bureau held at the Flint Institute of Art on November 9th. The 19 awards are community awards for business excellence , civic-minded and customer-driven given to individuals and organizations. The Art Hurand Award, another exemplary leadership awards was given to Mark Braun of Mr. B’s Joybox Express. Hurand is a past president of the Flint Jewish Federation, owner of Management Diversified, Inc. and son of Art Hurand.
- EU votes to formalize 'Open Skies' agreement with Israel
- Jordan’s FM warns annexation would affect Israeli-Jordanian relations
- Stay in your lane: Bird to pilot scooter navigation app in Tel Aviv
- Former Christian clerics denounce annexation plans
- Donald Trump, John Bolton, rogue regimes and the implications for Israel
- How has coronavirus impacted the Jewish world?
- Former US International Ice Skater Bulanhagui turns to porn
- As coronavirus cases rise, Netanyahu says no more easing restrictions
- Police confiscated 3,250 illegal weapons from beginning of 2020
- COVID-19 supply disruption could be opportunity for Israeli start-ups