At the Art of Achievement Awards event, Gary Hurand was given by William S. White the C.S. Mott Award, one of four individual awards for “exemplary community leadership”. This was the fourth year for the Art of Achievement Awards event by the Flint and Genesee Chamber of Commerce and its Convention and Visitors Bureau held at the Flint Institute of Art on November 9th. The 19 awards are community awards for business excellence , civic-minded and customer-driven given to individuals and organizations. The Art Hurand Award, another exemplary leadership awards was given to Mark Braun of Mr. B’s Joybox Express. Hurand is a past president of the Flint Jewish Federation, owner of Management Diversified, Inc. and son of Art Hurand.
- Israel Film Archive website gives access to historical treasures
- What do the Abraham Accords mean for Trump politically?
- The history of Jews in baseball and the weirdest season of all time
- Netanyahu's speech at the historic peace treaty signing
- Yes unveils new TV lineup for 2021
- A real live split screen between Gaza rockets and UAE, Bahrain peace
- Salesforce to add 11,620 jobs, $5.4b. to economy
- 13 injured as rockets fired at southern Israel
- Parents plagued with uncertainty as gov’t debates closing schools
- Israel-UAE-Bahrain normalization deal has created a new Middle East