At the Art of Achievement Awards event, Gary Hurand was given by William S. White the C.S. Mott Award, one of four individual awards for “exemplary community leadership”. This was the fourth year for the Art of Achievement Awards event by the Flint and Genesee Chamber of Commerce and its Convention and Visitors Bureau held at the Flint Institute of Art on November 9th. The 19 awards are community awards for business excellence , civic-minded and customer-driven given to individuals and organizations. The Art Hurand Award, another exemplary leadership awards was given to Mark Braun of Mr. B’s Joybox Express. Hurand is a past president of the Flint Jewish Federation, owner of Management Diversified, Inc. and son of Art Hurand.
- PA TV teaches children they're refugees, will 'return' to Israeli cities
- Meeks, against US funds for annexation, to chair Foreign Affairs panel
- Technion Harvey prize in science awarded to Israeli, American professors
- Rapper Lord Jamar says 500,000 Jews at most died in the Holocaust
- What does the Supreme Court ruling change for COVID hot spot synagogues?
- WATCH: How to make perfect latkes for Hanukkah
- Across Texas, the show of outdoor Hanukkah festivities must go on
- Giuliani doubles down, says Soros uses Judaism as ‘a shield and a sword’
- 6 prominent Holocaust survivors have died in Europe over the past month
- Israeli lawyer arrested for smuggling erectile dysfunction gel