At the Art of Achievement Awards event, Gary Hurand was given by William S. White the C.S. Mott Award, one of four individual awards for “exemplary community leadership”. This was the fourth year for the Art of Achievement Awards event by the Flint and Genesee Chamber of Commerce and its Convention and Visitors Bureau held at the Flint Institute of Art on November 9th. The 19 awards are community awards for business excellence , civic-minded and customer-driven given to individuals and organizations. The Art Hurand Award, another exemplary leadership awards was given to Mark Braun of Mr. B’s Joybox Express. Hurand is a past president of the Flint Jewish Federation, owner of Management Diversified, Inc. and son of Art Hurand.
- Iran’s regime sentences Christian convert to prison for “insulting Islam”
- Ministry of Tourism wishes Chinese tourist pleasant new year
- Report: Iraq allegedly helping Iran skirt US sanctions
- Yad Vashem, Facebook partner to commemorate Holocaust victims
- 'What choice do I have?' Lock-down strands millions in China's Wuhan
- Vice President Pence meets pope, jokes 'You have made me a hero'
- Absent Iran faces detente calls from worried West and Middle East
- Benny Gantz expected to refuse Trump's invitation to White House - report
- Tensions high on Temple Mount amid peace plan reports
- Russia says Issachar not yet asked for pardon, delaying possible release