At the Art of Achievement Awards event, Gary Hurand was given by William S. White the C.S. Mott Award, one of four individual awards for “exemplary community leadership”. This was the fourth year for the Art of Achievement Awards event by the Flint and Genesee Chamber of Commerce and its Convention and Visitors Bureau held at the Flint Institute of Art on November 9th. The 19 awards are community awards for business excellence , civic-minded and customer-driven given to individuals and organizations. The Art Hurand Award, another exemplary leadership awards was given to Mark Braun of Mr. B’s Joybox Express. Hurand is a past president of the Flint Jewish Federation, owner of Management Diversified, Inc. and son of Art Hurand.
- Terrorist group Hezbollah linked to 30 mosques/centers in Germany
- Iranian foreign minister heading to New York for U.N. conference - IRNA
- The Jews getting arrested at ICE centers are just getting started
- Emboldened by S-400s, Turkey threatens offensive in eastern Syria
- Israel offers new measures to ease Gaza restrictions - report
- Over a million people RSVP to Facebook event to 'Storm Area 51'
- My Word: Deleting history; deleting Tweets
- Hillel's Tech Corner: Dayzz app helps you sleep
- Texan arrested for living with dead mother's corpse
- How Israel became a leader in drone technology