At the Art of Achievement Awards event, Gary Hurand was given by William S. White the C.S. Mott Award, one of four individual awards for “exemplary community leadership”. This was the fourth year for the Art of Achievement Awards event by the Flint and Genesee Chamber of Commerce and its Convention and Visitors Bureau held at the Flint Institute of Art on November 9th. The 19 awards are community awards for business excellence , civic-minded and customer-driven given to individuals and organizations. The Art Hurand Award, another exemplary leadership awards was given to Mark Braun of Mr. B’s Joybox Express. Hurand is a past president of the Flint Jewish Federation, owner of Management Diversified, Inc. and son of Art Hurand.
- Israeli unemployment exceeds one million: 24.1% of workforce
- Sheldon Adelson donates 2m. face masks to hospitals, first responders
- Amid shortage, Israeli chefs cook up egg-ceptional Passover alternatives
- Coronavirus: Number of victims reaches 21, 5,591 Israelis infected
- US predicts between 100,000 and 240,000 deaths from coronavirus
- More than half of Americans have been praying for an end to coronavirus
- Will the US ease its sanctions on Iran due to coronavirus?
- Berlin antisemitism center ignores anti-Israel antisemitism
- 'Zoombombing' exposes Jewish online gatherings to antisemitism
- Two NJ couples charged with child endangerment over coronavirus gatherings